Under Armour UA Valsetz RTS
- UA ClutchFit technology wraps your ankle with a lightweight \x93second skin\x94 for powerful support & incredible feel
- Synthetic leather & textile upper with welded, abrasion-resistant film around the perimeter of the foot
- Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Lightweight TPU shank for mid-foot support & the right amount of rigidity
- Molded Ortholite sockliner is designed with a memory foam top & PU base
- Low-profile rubber lug sole
- TPU toe cap
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour\x92s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.