Strong, lightweight and versatile, MonsterGrips\xBB slip-on traction enhancers are ideal for everything from shoveling snow to winter recreation. Whether you're hiking an icy trail, going for a winter run or simply going to work outside, MonsterGrips provide the critical grip you need to stay upright in slippery winter conditions. They're perfect for postal workers, firemen, police, or construction workers who know the dangers of losing your balance and taking a spill. The soft rubber compound slides on easy and retains elasticity and durability. The tension-fit bind fastens securely to most footwear, allowing you to move naturally with an added level of security. They pack away easily in a coat pocket, backpack or glove box.
- Model: 02153-02155
- Tungsten Steel Studs Easily Cut Through Snow and Ice
- Walk, Run and Hike with Confidence on Ice and Snow
- Perfect For Work, Hike, and Hunting Boots
- Soft Rubber Compound Retains Elasticity and Durability Staying Flexible and Secure in all Temperatures
- Unidirectional Stud Pattern Provides Critical Footing Delivering More Push and Lateral Grip
- Adjustable Velcro Toe Strap
- Forefoot Adjustable Tension Band Ensures a Secure Fit
- Easy On/Off
7-9 US Mens
8-10.5 US Womens
9.5-11 US Mens
11-12.5 US Womens
11.5-13 US Mens
13-14.5 US Womens
Whether it\xCDs from working outside in the rain, or just working up a sweat, boots and gloves can quickly and easily become waterlogged and uncomfortable. MaxxDry offers a variety of products designed to dry, warm and restore cold soggy footwear and gloves of all types back to a comfortably functional condition. The brand also offers affordable easy-to-use slip-on traction devices for ice and snow, designed to prevent nasty skips and falls in winter working conditions.
Glad I ordered them!
I have had two other different pairs of cleats that were flat pieces of punched rubber that were supposed to bend to hold on to the shoe. One of the pair would pften fall off in use. The elastic cords on thes cleats keep them on.
I did recommend them to a friend who slipped on his driveway.
- They don't fall off the shoe.
- They can be a a bit of a struggle to put on I just leave them on one pair of shoes year after year.
- Purchased 2 sets of these, learned my lesson it's better to keep these cleats on your boots rather them removing them because the activity of taking off / putting on wears the sewn area down at the very back.
- My suggestion is the rubber strings should attach at the front rather the back because they're sewn at the back, if it wasn't sewn they'd last longer.