Heat Sock 6.0 Toe Cap Merino Compression.
- First toe cap heat sock with compression and merino wool
- Performance sock with integrated heating element you don't notice
- Heating elements of the latest generation which completely incorporate the toe area
- Extremely thin in volume and therefore ideal for all fitted and close-fitting types of shoes
- Optimal moisture transportation
- Ergonomically knitted
- Ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- The lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- Machine washable at 30 °C
- 50 % nylon
- 40 % merino wool
- 10 % spandex
- Ergonomically Shaped
- Perfect fit
- Moisture management
- Pleasant to the skin
- Soft seam SO
- Season winter
- Knee highs
High flyers need great support!
Lenz functional clothing has been complying with the highest demands in the worlds of sport, work and leisure since 1987. In addition to optimum wearability, the best fit and the most up-to-date fibre compositions, Lenz functional clothing also stands for the patented S.E.P. System. In order to maintain the consistently high quality of the products, all textiles are developed and produced in Europe.
LENZ PRODUCTS AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES
OFFICIAL OUTFITTER OF THE AUSTRIAN OLYMPIC TEAM
"Whoever aims high, who needs strong support." Under this motto we support Austrian Olympic team and thus make our contribution to a successful performance at the Olympic Summer and Winter Games.
The athletes of the Summer Games are running and compression socks to provided. The winter athletes will be equipped with functional underwear, ski, compression and Heizsocken, thus are "cold feet" excluded in advance.
I previously used the 1.0 which only had a heating element across the bottom (no toe coverage) these are better but would be interesting to see bottom and toe coverage.
Overall I'm happy with the purchase and experience. The Warming Store shipped quickly and the correct item arrived.
After back surgery I've had issues keeping my right foot warm. The app lets you heat one side more, which is great.
They are really expensive, but they keep me out in many different conditions with and without the kids, so thermal output changes a lot and this handles everything for me. Had in single digits fahrenheit with below 0 windchill and was fine in snow shoes with the kids.
Overall I would recommend them - it heats my toes which are the problem for me, there the therm-ics I have is more the bottom of the foot, so toes are still cold when it is really bad outside. Whatever you get I'd recommend regulating with the app. Trying to press a button through ski pants etc. does not work well for me.
- Keeps me warm
- App has been reliable
- Socks are pretty comfortable
- Much better than liners IMHO. I have hotronics in a pair of downhill ski boots, but they are way too bulky and cannot be controlled by phone or used in a different sport etc.
- Batteries can be switched between gloves and socks and I think the vest too.
- Not a big fan of folding over the top of the sock. I like the therm-ic method better with the little pocket and elastic. The battery digs in a little more this way. Still, had them on for 8 hours and was ok, but really looking forward to getting them off after that. The regular 5 non compression sock I like better in that regard, but I think this one has a higher wool percentage.
- Battery life is not what it is advertised. Not an issue with this sock, but I would get the 1800 batteries if you do not have them.