Home > Heated Clothing > Heated Socks & Footwear > The Best Heated Socks > Lenz 5.0 Slim Fit Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
Lenz Heated Toe Cap Socks are proven to keep your feet warm and comfortable while skiing, hiking or doing anything in cold weather. We love Lenz 5.0 socks and you will too!
Lenz Heated Socks Kit Includes:
Lenz Heated Socks Kit Includes:
- 2 Lithium pack rcB 1200 rechargeables
- 1 Global USB charger 100-240 VAC
- 1 USB charging cable with charging indicator
- 1 pair of Lenz Slim Fit Toe Cap heat sock 5.0
- Level 1: 10 -14 hours
- Level 2: 5.5 - 7.5 hours
- Level 3: 3.5 - 4.5 hours
- Heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the lithium pack on the remote control or continuously via smartphone
- Global USB- charge with charging display and short charging time
- Attach lithium pack to corresponding product using press studs
- Functional sock with integrated non-perceptible heating element
- The newest generation heating element, which completely surrounds the toe area
- Toe area and bales are heated
- Optimal moisture transport
- Ergonomic knitted
- Additional shin protector
- Additional padding of exposed shin area
- Ring knit for optimal foot support
- Easy mounting of the lithium packs via press buttons on the cuff
- Machine washable up to 86 ° F
- Compatible with the Lenz lithium packs 700 / rcB 1200 / rcB 1800
- Light lithium packs fit all models Lenz heat socks
- Lithium pack with press studs at the waist of the sock
- Heating power can be regulated over 3 steps at the lithium pack
- Heating power can be controlled remotely via Smartphone (Bluetooth SmartReady)
- Heat up to 14 hours
- Global USB charger with charge indicator
- Short charging time
100% Recommend this product (2 of 2 responses)
By John S.
December 24, 2019
They work great. Spectacular even. However, why does my phone have to have location enabled to use the bluetooth control? Why do they need to know where I am? The phone and socks are within several feet of each other. My headphones don't need location to be turned on!
ProsWork really great.
ConsCrazy expensive (but better than anything else out there Location has to be turned on for the bluetooth control to work.
By Mary T.
Cold Complex Regional pain relief.
January 28, 2018
I have Complex regional pain syndrome, the cold type, in my left leg. These are the best way to get relief. They warm your toes top and bottom and down leg and the top of foot. I am so happy I found this site. I tried another cheaper brand but they did not live up to there advertisement. These are the only socks I have found that heat your toes top and bottom. They are also comfortable to wear. No more struggling to warm my foot. Anyone who has Cold CRPS in there foot should get these. The best my foot and leg has felt in years. These would also be good for Raynaud's suffers as well. They are also the only heated sock I have found that are machine or hand washable. The other brand I tried only could be spot cleaned that is a turn off for something like socks. Especially, since these I will be wearing daily. Good bye heating pads, toe warmers, electric blanket, going for walks at all hours and soaking foot in hot water to warm up and restore circulation. Good bye pain of loss of circulation when foot spasms and goes cold.