Heat Socks 3.0 are the newest Lenz sock on the market. They are high-end, sleek, and work great!
- functional sock with integrated heating element you don't notice
- toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- optimal moisture transportation
- ergonomically knitted
- padding on the exposed parts
- ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- the lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- machine washable at 30°C
54% nylon, 29% polyamide,
7% merinowool, 5% polypropylene,
35-38 (Small) US SHOE SIZE 3-6
39-41 (Medium) US SHOE SIZE 6.5-8.5
42-44 (Large) US SHOE SIZE 9-12
45-47 (X-Large) US SHOE SIZE 12+
For 25 years Lenz performance wear has stood for maximum wearing comfort and a perfect fit in the sport and leisure segment. 18 employees in Austria and 5 in Turkey are currently dedicated to this goal. Stefan Lenz is now managing the company in the second generation.
From the product development through the sourcing of raw materials to the finished collection:
Lenz is synonymous with universal quality from one source, which is not least ensured by our
multi-level quality control.
What is the difference between the 1.0 and 3.0 heated socks?
Wash at 30 C
Do not hand wash
Wash socks in the supplied wash bag
Do not spin
Do not tumble dry
Do not boil
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- The 1.0 heated socks have a shin protector and are ideal especially for ski and winter sports.
- The 3.0 heat socks have a reduced volume and are a perfect companion for work and leisure. Also offered in green for use in hunting and forestry.
- 3. Where do the heated socks disperse heat? The heating element of the socks are located at the ball of the foot. After only a short time heat is dispursed to the entire sole of the foot.
- 4. Washing Instructions (heat socks, heat vest, heat gloves)
Heat glove: Heat gloves are not washable. For optimum drying for all Lenz products, we recommend our space dryer dryer 1.0 or space dryer 2.0.
- Wash at 30 C (delicate setting)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Close the zipper of the jacket before washing
- Remove Lithium packs before washing
- Do not wring vest