Heat Socks 3.0 are the newest Lenz sock on the market. They are high-end, sleek, and work great!
- 2 lithium packs 700 (rechargeable)
- 1 global charger 100-240 V with charging display
- 1 pair of Lenz heat socks 3.0
- functional sock with integrated heating element you don’t notice
- toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- optimal moisture transportation
- ergonomically knitted
- padding on the exposed parts
- ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- the lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- machine washable at 30°
- lithium pack 700 fits all models of Lenz heat socks
- attach lithium pack to the legband of the sock via press studs
- heating automatically starts upon attaching the press studs
- heat development for up to 4 hours
- USB-charger with charging display
- short charging time
- flexible plastic case
35-38 (Small) US SHOE SIZE 3-6
39-41 (Medium) US SHOE SIZE 6.5-8.5
42-44 (Large) US SHOE SIZE 9-12
45-47 (X-Large) US SHOE SIZE 12+
- 54 % polyester
- 29 % nylon
- 7 % merino wool
- 5 % polypropylene
- 5 % spandex
For 25 years Lenz performance wear has stood for maximum wearing comfort and a perfect fit in the sport and leisure segment. 18 employees in Austria and 5 in Turkey are currently dedicated to this goal. Stefan Lenz is now managing the company in the second generation.
From the product development through the sourcing of raw materials to the finished collection:
Lenz is synonymous with universal quality from one source, which is not least ensured by our
multi-level quality control.
Development & quality assurance
From design to delivery, we trust in high quality results. This is why we develope our products in close cooperation with physicians, to optimally relieve the foot. We also inspect each delivery once more on our premises.
We design products and entire collections ourselves, so that they function perfectly and look good. To this purpose we select the optimal raw materials and processing technologies for each detail.
Our products are manufactured by our contract producers in Europe. We strictly control the entire production process. We provide the designs and the production documents and carry out final inspections.