The Lenz Slim Fit is perfect as a regular sock or base layer.
- functional sock with integrated heating element you don't notice
- ideal for narrow feet
- toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- optimal moisture transportation
- ergonomically knitted
- additional shin protector
- padding on the exposed parts
- ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- the lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband machine washable at 30°C
49% nylon, 29% polyamide,
10% polypropylene, 7%
35-38 (Small) US SHOE SIZE 3-6
39-41 (Medium) US SHOE SIZE 6.5-8.5
42-44 (Large) US SHOE SIZE 9-12
45-47 (X-Large) US SHOE SIZE 12+
What is the difference between the 1.0 and 3.0 heated socks?
Wash at 30 C
Do not hand wash
Wash socks in the supplied wash bag
Do not spin
Do not tumble dry
Do not boil
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- The 1.0 heated socks have a shin protector and are ideal especially for ski and winter sports.
- The 3.0 heat socks have a reduced volume and are a perfect companion for work and leisure. Also offered in green for use in hunting and forestry.
- 3. Where do the heated socks disperse heat? The heating element of the socks are located at the ball of the foot. After only a short time heat is dispursed to the entire sole of the foot.
- 4. Washing Instructions (heat socks, heat vest, heat gloves)
Heat glove: Heat gloves are not washable. For optimum drying for all Lenz products, we recommend our space dryer dryer 1.0 or space dryer 2.0.
- Wash at 30 C (delicate setting)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Close the zipper of the jacket before washing
- Remove Lithium packs before washing
- Do not wring vest