Korkers SnowJack Ice Traction Boots are technical performance boots that excel during active winter adventures.
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Includes two outsoles - SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 100% waterproof construction includes waterproof/breathable bootie, and waterproof leathers, webbing and stitching to keep boot interior perfectly dry
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, includes underfoot placement for warmth during active outdoor adventures such as snowshoeing and hiking
- Molded toe and heel cap provides support and protection without sacrificing flexibility
- 3lbs 7oz./pair
- Color:Gun Metal
OmniTrax Sole System
The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System is a revolutionary new concept changing the way people think about footwear. The soles of Korkers boots can be easily changed and customized for a variety of different activities.
This innovative technology was created with 3 simple design criteria in mind: ease of use, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is absolutely reliable. All Omnitrax soles are constructed of the highest quality materials, and are fully covered by our warranty.
Korkers creates all terrain footwear featuring patented adaptable traction that allows outdoor enthusiasts to optimize their traction performance in varying conditions in and out of water.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers "River Cleats" were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. Guide Wading BootThe functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow/ice.
Over the years Korkers hasn't abandoned its independent thinking. The Company continues to be bold and innovative, having the courage to take risks in order to meet the needs of those who identify with the intensity of mountain adventure where extreme conditions can be challenging and unforgiving. Their gear must perform double duty as conditions change rapidly and performance optimization puts every piece of gear to the test. Some people gear up, we prefer "gearing down". That's where Korkers thrives.