The Klymit Motion 35 is an overbuilt pack with a svelte panel loading design that makes shuffling and organizing your gear easier than ever before, all while coming in at an ultra light weight. The unique suspension features the Air Beam Framesheet and allows for a perfect and dynamic carry, increasing energy, stiffness, comfort, and customization. The streamlined shape and sexy lines of the pack beg you to go hard in the backcountry, whether backpacking, bike packing, or out for a day hike. The comfort and support of the Motion 35 will blow you away, and the well thought out feature translate to unforgettable days in the backcountry with a forgettable load.
- Weight/Mass: 1.29 lbs / 583 g
- Volume: 35L +3L pocket
- Waist Size: 28-40 inches
- Torso Length: 16-20 inches
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Base and 150D Silicone Impregnated Nylon Upper
- Features: YKK Aquaguard zips and Hydration Compatible
8 reasons why the Air Frame is a game changer:
- 1. More Comfortable: Conforms perfectly to the shape of the back while utilizing the
natural properties of gravity and air.
- 2. Better Compression: Pressurizes your load to provide 360 degress of compression.
- 3. Better Load Transfer and Stability: Transfers load to the hips and correctly positions
your center of gravity, even under movement and contortion of the body.
- 4. Full Suspension: Saves energy by preventing hot spots and semi-rigid contact
points, mitigating shaking of the pack, and offering vibration dampening that reduces
the pack bounce.
Evolution In MotionT
- 5. Adjustable Pressure: Allows the perfect selection of softness or
stiffness depending on the specific need of the day.
- 6. Full Range of Motion: Offers compliancy during motion and
conforms with the body during strenuous activity allowing for
- 7. Lighter: Harnessing the power of air, it is among the lightest on
- 8. Construction: Premium ripstop fabrics, a 3D mesh back panel,
high stitch count, canted hip belt, multi-density foams in shoulders
and hips, and additional bar tacking on all high load areas.
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.