Klymit Maxfield 2 Person Tent - Orange/Grey
Maxfield 2 Person Tent - Orange/Grey.
Lightweight, innovative, and fast fly capable: Your best night of sleep outside starts with the Maxfield Tent Series. The Maxfield Tent Series features an ultra lightweight structure without compromises. Designed to deliver comfortable interior space, revolutionary packability, and intelligently designed storage. Large vestibules maximize exterior equipment storage resulting in more useable interior space. Sil-nylon fabrics and premium aluminum hardware deliver maximum strength without sacrificing weight. Innovative roll style stuff sack ensures a clean work surface for tent setup and ease of repackaging.
- Tapered tent design creates a spacious living area at an incredibly lightweight
- Innovative roll style stuff sack ensures a clean work surface for tent setup and ease of repackaging
- Large vestibules provides storage for all of your adventure gear
- Spacious front vestibule for quickly accessed items
- Interior access to rear vestibule
- Two interior mesh storage pockets
- Three port ventilation optimizes airflow, decreasing condensation
- Fast fly capable
- Sacrifice nothing with this 3-season tent
- Capacity: 2 person
- Season: 3 seasons
- Pack Weight: 4.2 lbs / 1.9 kg
- Pack Size: 19 x 6 in / 48 x 15 cm
- Trail Weight: 3.8 lbs / 1.7 kg
- Fast Fly Weight: 3 lbs / 1.4 kg
- Floor Area: 29.3 sq ft / 2.7 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 86 x 50 in / 218 x 127 cm
- Vestibule Area: 12.5 sq ft / 1.2 sq m
- Peak Height: 44 in / 112 cm
- Pole Construction: Yunan Aluminum 7001, Eco Friendly Coating
- Mesh Fabric: 20D Nylon Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 15D Sil/Pu Nylon Ripstop 1200mm
- Floor Fabric: 40D PU Nylon Ripstop 3000mm
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.