The LiteWater Dinghy is a gamechanger. It is an advanced pack raft that will beckon adventurers toward new horizons. Designed with input from pro kayakers and packrafters, Klymit’s first entry into the paddle sports market has been made, and made with vigor. Featuring an advanced boat shape that tracks water and an ergonomic seating position that allows comfortable, upright, and well supported paddling position, the LWD paddles well and feels good on the water.
- Color: Sea blue/ Fire orange
- Fabric: 210 D ripstop polyester top and bottom
- External Dimensions: 76 in x 45 in
- Internal Dimensions: 41 in x 18 in.
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Packed Size: 4.5 in x 9 in
- Weight with packaging: 2.35 lb
- Includes: Inflation Stuff Sack, Custom Patch Kit
- Rating: Class 2: We recommend the LWD for conditions from mild flat water to very wavy water with easy avoidable obstacles.
- Materials: 210D Ripstop Nylon
Weighing in at 35 oz and packing down to 4x9 inches, you will forget you had it in your pack. Alpine lakes and rivers are now part of your backcountry playground, stay dry canyoneering, go camp on an untouched island….with the LWD…why not?
- Recommended for conditions from mild flat water to very wavy water with easily avoidable obstacles
- Advanced boat shape that tracks water and an ergonomic seating position that allows comfortable, upright, and well supported paddling position
- Packs down to 4x9 inches
- Four tie-off grommets
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.