Klymit KSB Double Sleeping Bag - Grey/Light Grey
KSB Double Sleeping Bag - Grey/Light Grey.
For those cooler nights for two: Plenty of room for two, thoughtfully designed for 3-season comfort. The KSB Double features a 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. The bag's versatility is made possible by its individual draft covers, hood snap, and two-way zippers running along each side. The hood snap creates two individual hoods to stop the draft between partners and provide warmth in temperatures down to 30°F. The full zippers make it possible to partially or completely remove the top quilt on warm nights under the stars.
- 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Bag packs down smaller than two full-size sleeping bags
- Tall side baffling increases the overall sleeping area of the bag, while still fitting comfortably in a two-person tent
- Individual draft covers let each sleeper control their warmth
- Hood snap eliminates the draft between two sleepers, and creates two separate compartments if you prefer a personal hood
- Bag top is removable for a full-size down comforter
- Pad sleeve on the underside of the bag will keep two regular sleeping pads in place, and is also compatible with the Klymit Double
- Innovative dual-fill keeps you warm from head to toe
- Weight: 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Temperature Rating: 30 F / -1 C
- Dimensions: 82 x 46 in / 208 x 117 cm
- Pack Dimensions: 17.25 x 11.25 x 11.25 in / 45 x 29 x 29 cm
- Fill Power: 650 FP
- Insulation Type: 80/20 Grey Duck Down (TOP) // Synthetic (BOTTOM)
- Shoulder Girth: 92 in
- Shell Material: 20D Nylon 400T (WRC6)
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.