Klymit KSB Double Down Sleeping Bag - Blue
Plenty of room for two, thoughtfully designed for 3-season comfort. Klymit's KSB Double sleeping bag is made to keep couples comfortable at a range of temperatures, so you and your's only need one bag from March to September. A true 3-season bag for two. The bags versatility is made possible by its individual draft covers and hood snap, the 2-way zipper running along each side, and the 650-fill down insulation. The hood snap creates two individual hoods to stop the draft between users and provide warmth in temperatures down to 30°F. The full zippers make it possible to partially or completely remove the top quilt on warmer nights under stars. Filled with high loft down the KSB Double is light weight and easily packs into its 18 x 9 x 9 inch stuff sack.
- 650 fill-power down provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio and allows the KSB Double Down Sleeping Bag to pack down smaller than two full-size bags
- Soft touch fabric provides reliable DWR protection
- Oversized hood can easily fit two large pillows
- Collar, hood, and zipper allow each sleeper to customize their level of warmth while eliminating unwanted draft
- Anti-snag, 4-way YKK zipper provides smooth, effortless use
- Tall side baffling increases the overall sleeping area, while still fitting comfortably in a two-person tent or van
- Bag top is removable for a full-size down comforter
- Pad sleeve on the underside of the bag will keep two regular sleeping pads in place, and is also compatible with the Klymit Double V pad
- Includes large mesh bag for long-term storage
- Weight: 4.7 lbs / 2.1 kg
- Temperature Rating: 30°F / -1.1°C
- Dimensions: 82" x 46" / 208.3 cm x 116.8 cm
- Pack Size: 9" x 18" / 22.9 cm x 45.7 cm
- Fill Power: 650 with fill weight of 900 g
- Insulation Type: White Duck Down
- Shoulder Girth: 114" / 289.5 cm
- Hip Girth: 114" / 289.5 cm
- Fabric: Sil-Nylon
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.