Klymit KSB 35 Degree Down Sleeping Bag - Blue
A lightweight, versatile bag with plenty of room for comfort on cooler nights. When nighttime temperatures set in, enjoy the warmth of 650 fill-power down in the KSB 35. Right at home in the backcountry or the backyard, this bag features Length Locks that can shorten the bag, and a two-way zipper that allows you to open the foot box for ventilation or stand up in the bag. Unzip the bag all the way to convert it into a generous blanket.
- Adjustable Length Locks: Use them to reduce the bag's length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5' 3" person.
- 3/4" Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4" full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Fill Power: 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- DWR Coated: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- EN Comfort Rated at 32°F / 0°C
- EN Lower Limit Rated at 21°F / -6.1°C
- Weight: 1.9 lbs / 862 g
- Temperature Rating: 35°F / 1.7°C
- Dimensions: 82" x 30.5" / 208.3 cm x 76.2 cm
- Pack Size: 13" x 7" / 33 cm x 17.8 cm
- Fill Power: 650 with fill weight of 400 g
- Insulation Type: White Duck Down
- Shoulder Girth: 60" / 152 cm
- Hip Girth: 60" / 152 cm
- Fabric: Sil-Nylon
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.