Klymit KSB 0 Degree Oversized Down Sleeping Bag - Black
All the great features of the KSB 0 with additional width in the chest. For efficient warmth, a mummy bag is the superior option. But if you find most mummies too restrictive, then staying comfortable is a struggle, and correctly using your draft collar and hood is next to impossible. The oversized chest and shoulder area of this bag is enough to satisfy even the broadest of shoulders, all while adding just a few ounces.
- Adjustable Length Locks: Use them to reduce the bag's length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5' 3" person.
- Flexible Stretch Baffles: Keeps down-fill next to your body and stretches when you move.
- 3/4" Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4" full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Stash Pockets: Keep small items at hand.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Fill Power: 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth.
- DWR Coated: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Temperature Rating: 0°F / -17.5°C
- Weight: 3.9 lbs / 1.8 kg
- Temperature Rating: 0°F / -17.8°C
- Dimensions: 82" x 40" / 208.3 cm x 101.6 cm
- Pack Size: 15" x 8.5" / 38.1 cm x 21.6 cm
- Fill Power: 650 with fill weight of 1300g
- Insulation Type: White Duck Down
- Shoulder Girth: 80.5" / 204.5 cm
- Hip Girth: 70" / 177.8 cm
- Fabric: Sil-Nylon
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.