Klymit Insulated Hammock V Sleeping Pad - Red/Char Black
Hammock camping is now a 4-season adventure. Even the most ideal hammock setup is ruined if you can't stay warm. The Insulated Hammock V with non-slip zones and Klymalite lofted synthetic insulation boasts a generous 180 degrees of protection from cold air and drafts. And because this pad features incredibly light, soft-touch fabric, you can get all the warmth you need for just two pounds. Patch Kit included for emergency repairs & Hammock not included.
- Klymalite Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated on-slip zones: On the top and bottom to keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Ergonomic: Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-Chamber Design: Limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Lightweight: Packs small and weights only 35 oz, light enough to backpack with.
- Weight: 35 oz / 992 g
- Dimensions: 78" x 47" x 2.5" / 188 cm x 119.4 cm x 6.4 cm
- R-Value: 4.4
- Inflation: 15-20 Breaths
- Pack Size: 5" x 10" / 12.7 cm x 25.4 cm
- Fabric: 20D Polyester
- Cold Weather
- Hammock Sleeping
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.