Klymit Insulated Double V Sleeping Pad - Orange/Char Black
Cozy up in the cold with your partner and Klymalite lofted synthetic insulation. Cold nights are the perfect excuse to cuddle - now you can share the same sleeping pad instead of fighting to keep two pads together. Like all our Klymalite insulated pads, the Insulated Double V isolates warmer air to the top of the pad, while the V-Chamber design limits the movement of air for optimal thermal performance. The Insulated Double V comes with a convenient, pump-integrated stuff sack for easy, rapid inflation. Patch Kit included for emergency repairs.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep - on your side, stomach or back.
- Klymalite Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag's fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: Permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Weight: 57.6 oz / 1600 g
- Dimensions: 74" x 47" x 3" / 188 cm x 119.4 cm x 7.6 cm
- R-Value: 4.4
- Inflation: 20-30 Breaths / 10 Pumps from Stuff Sack
- Pack Size: 7" x 12" / 17.8 cm / 30.5 cm
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Tent Camping
- Car/ATV Camping
- Side Sleepers
- Cold Weather
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.