Klymit Inertia X Frame Recon Sleeping Pad - Coyote/Sand
A radically different approach to sleeping comfortably on air - and now mission ready! There's nothing like the Inertia X Frame - it provides support at key pressure points while eliminating every ounce of unnecessary material. It works especially well inside a sleeping bag where the bag's loft fills the empty spaces in the pad. The X Frame also features a customizable pressure valve with hand-pump for precise comfort. Patch Kit included for emergency repairs.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 10.3 oz. and packs to 3" x 6".
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size: At 72" long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 5-7 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve's intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- Weight: 10.3 oz / 292 g
- Dimensions: 72" x 18" x 1.5" / 182.9 cm x 45.7 cm x 3.8 cm
- Inflation: 3-5 Breaths
- Pack Size: 3" x 6" / 7.6 cm x 15.2 cm
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Tent Camping
- Ultralite Backpacking
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.