Klymit Inertia O Zone Recon Sleeping Pad - Coyote/Sand
Our durable, pillow-integrated, full-size pad is now mission ready! The Inertia O zone is the epitome of ultralite comfort innovation. Weighing in at under a pound and packing to the size of a soda can, this pad includes a full-size pillow and an ultra-durable underside for rugged use. And don't be fooled by the holes; this pad provides ample support at all the pressure points while maximizing your sleeping bag's thermal effectiveness and minimizing the pad's weight. Ideal for bike tours and ultralight backpacking, it's comfortable, easy to inflate, and packs down to the size and weight of a soda can. Patch Kit included for emergency repairs.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 16.3 oz. and packs to 3.5" x 6".
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 4 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Weight: 16.3 oz / 462 g
- Dimensions: 72" x 21.5" x 1.8" / 182.9 cm x 54.61 cm x 4.57 cm
- Inflation: 4-7 Breaths
- Pack Size: 3.5" x 6" / 8.9 cm x 15.2 cm
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Tent Camping
- Ultralite Backpacking
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.