The Inertia X-Lite camping pad rolls up smaller than that banana in your pack, and can be inflated with as little as 2 breaths. It offers the adjustable comfort through the use of a dry air pump, which allows you to reach higher pressures than ordinary mouth-inflatable pads. The cut out regions of the pad not only reduce the pad's bulk and weight, but are the basis for Klymit's patent pending Loft Pocket Technology. Loft Pockets allow the insulation on the bottom of sleeping bags to maintain loft and warmth beneath your body, where it would normally be compacted and useless, while promoting breathability. Built with durable ripstop 30D top and 75D bottom fabrics, the Inertia X-Lite is also one of the toughest pads on the market.
Klymit Pad Includes:Patch Kit, Air Pump, and Carrying Sack
Weight: 6.1 oz, 173 g
Dimensions: 42" x 18" x 1.5", 107 cm x 46 cm x 4 cm
Type: inflatable Sleeping Pad
R-Value: Loft Pockets
Packed Size:2.5" x 5.5", 6.4 cm x 14 cm
Includes: Dry Air Pump, Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
Fabric: 30D Top/75D Bottom Polyester
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Loft pockets allow the insulation on the bottom of sleeping bags to maintain loft and warmth beneath your body, where it would normally be compacted and useless, while promoting breathability. Built with ripstop 30d top and coated 75d bottom, the Inertia X-Lite is also one of the toughest pads on the market with a burst pressure of over 10 psi.
You CAN believe your eyes, at 6.1 ounces the Inertia X-Lite is the world's lightest, most compact, and most technically advanced 3/4 length camping pad ever. Designed with body mapping technology it gives you support and comfort where you need it and not where you donít.
1. Why body mapping? Body mapping allows Klymit to make the lightest, most compact, and incredibly comfortable sleeping pads. The
pads are designed around the human anatomy to support you where you need.
2. Why are there cut outs? The cut outs are called loft pockets. They increase warmth while decreasing weight by allowing your
sleeping bag to loft into the pockets. They also allow for a breathable pad on a hot summer night.
3. What are loft pockets and how do they work? Loft pockets are the cut out portions of Klymit camping pads. They allow you to
capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you. Rather than having a big, heavy, bulky camping pad for warmth, Klymit pads
give you more warmth at a miniscule weight.
4. What is the R Value? Klymit Inertia pads do not have an R Value because they use the warmth from your sleeping bag. If you have
a sleeping bag that is rated to 0 degrees, then you can use any of our Inertia camping pads at that temperature.
5. Is there a warranty? Klymit offers a limited lifetime warranty on all pads.
6. Can you use it inside the bag? Yes, many of our customers love this option because they stay perfectly oriented on the pad all night
7. Do you have to use it inside your bag? No, many users prefer it underneath.
8. What is the Dry Air Pump for? The dry air pump is for those who prefer a firmer sleeping surface. You can pressurize some Klymit
pads to your comfort preference.
9. Can I side sleep on the pads? Absolutely. During development we made sure that even the most avid side sleeper slept comfortably
supported off the ground.
10. Are the pads comfortable? Absolutely! The padís comfort will depend greatly on you and how you customize the pressure of it. Try
the pad at a low pressure and then increase it from there with the dry air pump to find a pressure that is right for you. Some like it soft, some
like it hard; you choose your comfort.
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.