Klymit Hammock V Sleeping Pad - Light Grey
The original air pad by Klymit that changed the way people Sleep Outside - in a hammock. Sleeping comfortably in a hammock has its challenges-namely staying in place throughout the night. That's where the Hammock V shines. Strategically placed non-slip zones on the top and bottom of the pad keep everything-including you-firmly in place. And innovative side walls reduce draft for 180 degrees of form-fitted comfort. Patch Kit included for emergency repairs & Hammock not included.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated on-slip zones: On the top and bottom to keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Ergonomic: Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-Chamber Design: Limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Lightweight: Packs small and weights only 27.3 oz, light enough to backpack with.
- Weight: 27.3 oz / 774 g
- Dimensions: 78" x 47" x 2.5" / 188 cm x 119.4 cm x 7.6 cm
- R-Value: 1.6
- Inflation: 15-20 Breaths
- Pack Size: 4" x 8" / 10.2 cm x 20.3 cm
- Fabric: 20D Polyester
- Hammock Sleeping
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.