Kelvin Loyola Women's Long Heated Jacket
The premium goose down Loyola heated parka is a culmination of the design and technology advancements from Kelvin. This jacket can take you from trendy city life to the rugged terrains of any mountain top. The Loyola delivers warmth and comfort during the winter months combined with our most advanced heating technology. It's time for you to be cozy in style this upcoming winter.
- 90/10 goose down
- Slim fit silhouette
- Detachable faux fur hood
- Carbon fiber heating technology:
- 3 core warming zones - right chest, left chest and mid back
- 3 temperature settings
- 5v USB output for portable device charging
- 10,00 mAh high capacity battery
- 5v 10,000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Heating time:
- High (Blue) 5 hours
- Low (Teal) 6 hours
- Eco (Green) 12 hours
- Jacket Material:
- Outer - 100% polyester, 150 GSM, DWR treatment
- Lining - 100% polyester, micro-sateen weave
- Filling - 700 fill 90/10 goose down
- (1) Loyola women's parka
- (1) 5v Li-ion battery
- (1) 8.4v charger
Our mission is to design and develop the most innovative and comfortable technical city apparel.
Like you, we strive for a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor comfort, and as mobile individuals, clothing is our powered hub to maintain connectivity.
We believe that reinventing outdoor clothing represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people experience life.
Our products empower people to conquer the cold, live without pause, enjoy every moment, and experience the world.
Life is too short to be stuck inside.