Kelvin Cermak Women's Heated Jacket
The icon of winter outerwear has just been upgraded. With its signature quilted design, the Cermak offers style, comfort and the latest heated technology. This lightweight jacket will carry you through all the harsh, winter months and one click on the Kelvin logo gives instant access to heated enhancements. What was once a standard has become unique. Power up.
- Carbon fiber heating technology:
- 5 core warming zones - right chest, left chest, right pocket, left pocket and mid back
- 3 temperature settings
- Nylite ultra thin and durable nylon material
- 5v USB output for portable device charging
- Machine washable
- 7.4v 5200 mAh Li-ion battery
- Heating time:
- High (Blue) 4 hours
- Low (Teal) 6 hours
- Eco (Green) 10 hours
- Jacket Material:
- 100% lightweight nylon fabric, 80 GSM
- Micro-sateen ripstop weave
- DWR treatment
- 500 fill, 90/10 duck down
- (1) Cermak women's heated jacket
- (1) 7.4v Li-ion battery
- (1) 8.4v charger
Our mission is to design and develop the most innovative and comfortable technical city apparel.
Like you, we strive for a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor comfort, and as mobile individuals, clothing is our powered hub to maintain connectivity.
We believe that reinventing outdoor clothing represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people experience life.
Our products empower people to conquer the cold, live without pause, enjoy every moment, and experience the world.
Life is too short to be stuck inside.