Keis S302 12V Heated Socks
The Keis S302 Heated Socks are the ideal way to keep your feet warm when out in cold weather. They're available in a range of sizes and are designed to be worn in between a pair of normal socks and your existing footwear, i.e. Over-socks heated booties.
Keis Apparel are designed to be reliable and durable, so much so that you can safely wash your heated garment. All Keis heating elements enjoy a Lifetime Warranty.
- These should not be worn over bare feet. Rather between the user's socked feet and exterior boots.
- Keis Heated Socks must be used with waterproof boots, if they are to be used in wet weather or damp conditions.
An optional Keis Light-weight Heat Controller (not supplied) can be connected to the S302 Heated Socks power lead to change the heat setting from high, medium and low, and to switch the garment off.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime, as this product can be powered from a vehicle power lead (supplied) or a Keis portable battery (optional).
- Complete with vehicle power lead.
- Current Draw 0.6A (pair).
- Typical Power 8W.
What's included with these heated insoles:
- Keis S302 Heated Socks
- Vehicle Power Supply Lead (Heavy-duty and lightweight heat controller not included.)
- Y-leads, which allows the user to run power from the power source plug down each leg to the Keis Heated Socks.
What makes Keis Apparel unique?
There's nothing better than getting outside on a clear, cold, crisp day. But imagine you could remain as warm as toast whatever the activity! Now you can with Keis Heated Apparel. Forget heated clothing as it used to be, Keis uses the very latest heat generating technology to deliver Far Infra Red Radiation providing reliable, even and strategically positioned heating in a garment so reliable you can even wash it!
What is Far Infra Red Technology?
Imagine being in the sun on a cold day. The warmth seems to penetrate your body. The air temperature maybe zero but you remain warm at least until the sun goes in! That's Far Infra Red. Compare that to being in a warm room where it's the air that keeps you warm. Keis technology is designed to deliver Far Infra Red reliably, effectively and efficiently as possible.