Keis G801 12V Premium Heated Leisure Gloves with Battery and Charger
Perfect for Winter, the heavily insulated G801 Keis Premium Heated Leisure Gloves are designed for a multitude of outdoor activities, and comes with a set of Glove Batteries and a Charger.
Whatever your winter activity, whether you're on your horse, out on the mountain skiing or in your hiking boots, you need a heated glove that delivers. And this is it. A special micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the gloves and over the top of the fingers guarantees warm, toasty hands, however bitter the weather.
Keis Apparel are designed to be reliable and durable, so much so that you can safely wash your heated garment. All Keis heating elements enjoy a Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed for maximum comfort, with improved fit, quality materials, and the latest heat generation technology
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- 141+ grams of (3M) synthetic Insulation and Hipora for premium, breathable water protection.
- Pull string with tightener, so you can snugly close the glove cuff securely around your wrist - trapping out cold wind and/or wet weather
- Current Draw 1.6A.
- Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes XXXS / XXS / XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL
- Voltage: 12V
- Approx. Current: 1.6A
- Typical Power: 19.2W
- Shell: 90% Nylon and 10% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
These heated outdoor gloves included:
- G801 Premium Heated Leisure Gloves
- 2x 2600mAh rechargeable Glove Batteries (one glove battery for each glove), with the gloves battery charger
- Our recommended method for cleaning both our leather and fabric outer gloves is to wipe the outside of the gloves with a cloth moistened with a solution prepared from S100 Technical Fabric and Leather Wash.
- Repeat, rinsing and wringing out the cloth regularly in clean solution until the gloves appear clean.
- Wipe over with a cloth moistened in plain water and allow to dry thoroughly at room temperature.
- Finally apply S100 reproofing Spray for Fabric and Leather. We do not recommend immersion in water or washing in a washing machine.
What makes Keis Apparel unique?
There's nothing better than getting outside on a clear, cold, crisp day. But imagine you could remain as warm as toast whatever the activity! Now you can with Keis Heated Apparel. Forget heated clothing as it used to be, Keis uses the very latest heat generating technology to deliver Far Infra Red Radiation providing reliable, even and strategically positioned heating in a garment so reliable you can even wash it!
What is Far Infra Red Technology?
Imagine being in the sun on a cold day. The warmth seems to penetrate your body. The air temperature maybe zero but you remain warm at least until the sun goes in! That's Far Infra Red. Compare that to being in a warm room where it's the air that keeps you warm. Keis technology is designed to deliver Far Infra Red reliably, effectively and efficiently as possible.
Related Items All Heated Motorcycle Gear
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Gerbing Heated Vest Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Digital Dual Portable Temperature Controller - Wireless Ready
- Gerbing EX Pro 12V Heated Pants
- Gerbing Heated Pant Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles (Previous Generation)
- Gerbing Thermogauge 12V Bluetooth Temperature Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Dual-Zone Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Single Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Battery Harness with Fuses
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Gerbing 12V Splitter Cord
- Gerbing 12V Lighted On/Off Switch
- Gerbing 12V Coil Cord 4 Foot Extension
- Gerbing 12V Motorcycle DC Plug Adapter
- View More ...