Keis G701S 12V Premium Heated 'Shorty' Bonded-Textile Touring Gloves
Due to popular demand, the successful Keis G701 Bonded-Textile Motorcycle Gloves are now available with a shorter, streamline cuff, without the battery pockets - the new G701S 'Shorty' Motorcycle Gloves. This provides a quality heated glove which is easier to fit underneath tight fitting motorcycle jacket cuffs, for the motorcyclists who choses to power their heated gloves from the motorcycle battery power lead, or directly from a Keis heated jacket or glove/vest power leads.
Using the latest technology in both heat generation and all-weather comfort, our new G701S 'Shorty' Heated Motorcycle Gloves have a Ballistic Spandex outer shell with a semi bonded Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
What are the benefits of a Bonded-Textile glove?
The outer hydrophobic (water repellent) textile is attached to the Hipora waterproof layer using strategically placed bonding tape in the palm, fingers and top areas of the gloves. During the manufacturing process the gloves are exposed to extreme heat around the bonding tape, thereby causing it to fuse the layers together.
This makes a glove with dramatically reduced movement in between the layers - perfect for maximum feel and direct control of the motorcycle controls. Keis G701S 'Shorty' Bonded-Textile Heated Gloves feel like a second skin, reducing any delay between the movement of your hands and the controls.
If you are looking for all the benefits of these Bonded-Textile Heated Gloves, but with an option of powering the gloves via a set of glove batteries (which go into special battery pockets built into the glove cuff), we recommend trying the alternative G701 Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves.
What is the palm material made from? It looks like leather.
The palm is made from a high quality synthetic leather. This material provides the benefits of a fine leather-look, but has better production features as well as being more ethical.
The outer is indicated to be made from Ballistic Spandex and Nylon. What is meant by this?
The outer is made from a material comprised of Ballistic Nylon, infused with Spandex. The Ballistic Nylon provide the super strength and durability, while the spandex the elasticity for comfortable, frictionless movement.
Our heated motorcycle gloves also feature 3M Thinsulate insulation, are designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and are fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
These motorcycle gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold Winter months, whatever the conditions
The G701S 'Shorty' Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been created with very good feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. These gloves features a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, and the quality protection achieved from hardened knuckle protection and scaphoid slider. The ballistic material covering the back of the hand and down the fingers features a strong hydrophobic property, thereby staying lightweight and dry even in heavy rain. During testing the G701S gloves were submerged in a tank of water for 2-minutes, with not a drop of water penetrating passed the ballistic textile and Hipora waterproof layer.
Power these heated motorcycle gloves from the motorcycle or via a Keis heated upper-body garment (a Keis heated jacket, bodywarmer, or vest)
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G701S gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied), from the power leads connected from a Keis Heated Bodywarmer or Vest, or directly from a Keis Heated Jacket with power output leads built into each jacket arm.
Keis Apparel are designed to be reliable and durable, so much so that you can safely wash your heated garment. All Keis heating elements enjoy a Lifetime Warranty.
- Constructed from Ballistic Spandex outer shell with semi bonded Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
- Approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Flexible soft armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day superior comfort.
- Keis branded scaphoid slider offering maximum protection to both wrist and palm.
- Generous 3M Thinsulate insulation retains the heat whatever the weather.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding. Accessible whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Newly designed visor wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- Touch Screen capacitive pad on index fingers and thumb - perfect for use on smart phones.
- Available in nine sizes: 5 (XXXS), 6 (XXS), 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L), 11 (XL), 12 (XXL), 13 (XXXL).
- Voltage: 12V
- Approx. Current: 1.6A
- Typical Power: 19.2W
- Shell: Nylon and Ballistic Spandex
- Lining: 100% Polyester
The G701S heated motorcycle gloves feature the 'Male Power Plug' to connect to your chosen power source.
If you wish to connect your G701S Heated Motorcycle Gloves to the power output plugs found within the sleeves of your pre-2020 Keis heated jacket, you will require the appropriate set of adaptors - Female to Female Power Connection Adaptor - Pair.
These adaptors are not necessary to connect your post-2020 Keis heated jacket to your G701S Keis heated motorcycle gloves, as the post-2020 garments use a power output socket (not a plug, like earlier jackets).
Included with these motorcycle gloves are: (in all various options):
- G701S 'Shorty' Premium Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Our recommended method for cleaning both our leather and fabric outer gloves is to wipe the outside of the gloves with a cloth moistened with a solution prepared from S100 Technical Fabric and Leather Wash.
- Repeat, rinsing and wringing out the cloth regularly in clean solution until the gloves appear clean.
- Wipe over with a cloth moistened in plain water and allow to dry thoroughly at room temperature.
- Finally apply S100 reproofing Spray for Fabric and Leather. We do not recommend immersion in water or washing in a washing machine.
What makes Keis Apparel unique?
There's nothing better than getting outside on a clear, cold, crisp day. But imagine you could remain as warm as toast whatever the activity! Now you can with Keis Heated Apparel. Forget heated clothing as it used to be, Keis uses the very latest heat generating technology to deliver Far Infra Red Radiation providing reliable, even and strategically positioned heating in a garment so reliable you can even wash it!
What is Far Infra Red Technology?
Imagine being in the sun on a cold day. The warmth seems to penetrate your body. The air temperature maybe zero but you remain warm at least until the sun goes in! That's Far Infra Red. Compare that to being in a warm room where it's the air that keeps you warm. Keis technology is designed to deliver Far Infra Red reliably, effectively and efficiently as possible.
Related Items All Heated Motorcycle Gear
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Gerbing Heated Vest Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Digital Dual Portable Temperature Controller - Wireless Ready
- Gerbing EX Pro 12V Heated Pants
- Gerbing Heated Pant Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles (Previous Generation)
- Gerbing Thermogauge 12V Bluetooth Temperature Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Dual-Zone Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Single Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Battery Harness with Fuses
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Gerbing 12V Splitter Cord
- Gerbing 12V Lighted On/Off Switch
- Gerbing 12V Coil Cord 4 Foot Extension
- Gerbing 12V Motorcycle DC Plug Adapter
- View More ...