Keis G601 12V Premium Heated Touring Gloves (Winter)
The winter G601 Premium Heated TOURING Glove, with 100 gsm 3M Thinsulate TM, is designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and is fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation EN 13594:2015.
These gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold winter months.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G601 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes), or using the Keis Glove Batteries that fit neatly inside of the specially designed battery pockets in each glove cuff.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs
- Flexible hard armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day touring comfort
- Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger
- C100 (100gsm) 3M Thinsulate and Hipora waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities. Read the PPE instructions here
- All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified
- The G601 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket). See Keis Lithium Batteries for details
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W
- Available in sizes 5 (XXXS), 6 (XXS), 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L), 11 (XL), 12 (XXL), 13 (XXXL)
- Voltage: 12V
- Approx. Current: 1.6A
- Typical Power: 19.2W
- Shell: Nylon and Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- G601 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- 5 - 3XS
- 6 - XXS
- 7 - XS
- 8 - S
- 9 - M
- 10 - L
- 11 - XL
- 12 - XXL
- 13 - 3XL
What makes Keis Apparel unique?
There's nothing better than getting outside on a clear, cold, crisp day. But imagine you could remain as warm as toast whatever the activity! Now you can with Keis Heated Apparel. Forget heated clothing as it used to be, Keis uses the very latest heat generating technology to deliver Far Infra Red Radiation providing reliable, even and strategically positioned heating in a garment so reliable you can even wash it!
What is Far Infra Red Technology?
Imagine being in the sun on a cold day. The warmth seems to penetrate your body. The air temperature maybe zero but you remain warm at least until the sun goes in! That's Far Infra Red. Compare that to being in a warm room where it's the air that keeps you warm. Keis technology is designed to deliver Far Infra Red reliably, effectively and efficiently as possible.
Related Items All Heated Motorcycle Gear
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Gerbing Heated Vest Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Digital Dual Portable Temperature Controller - Wireless Ready
- Gerbing EX Pro 12V Heated Pants
- Gerbing Heated Pant Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles (Previous Generation)
- Gerbing Thermogauge 12V Bluetooth Temperature Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Dual-Zone Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Single Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Battery Harness with Fuses
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Gerbing 12V Splitter Cord
- Gerbing 12V Lighted On/Off Switch
- Gerbing 12V Coil Cord 4 Foot Extension
- Gerbing 12V Motorcycle DC Plug Adapter
- View More ...