Keis G102 12V Heated Inner Gloves
Perfect for all types of outdoor activity, Keis G102 Heated Inner Gloves are a dual powered design so can be powered from a 12V battery or from the optional Keis Battery Packs. (available in 2 sizes).
The range of Keis heated gloves provide cosy warmth to your hands, powered by either a motorcycle battery lead connection, a single pocketsized portable battery, or small glove batteries (inserted into each glove cuff).
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability
- Lightweight stretch material for use under your favourite outer gloves
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in Black. (Controller not included, and not normally necessary.)
- Current Draw 1.0A
- Typical Power 11.5W
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- Voltage: 12V
- Approx. Current: 1A (pair)
- Typical Power: 11.5W
- Shell: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Keis G102 Heated Inner Gloves (pair)
- Motorcycle Battery Connection Lead
- Y Lead
- Extra Large
What makes Keis Apparel unique?
There's nothing better than getting outside on a clear, cold, crisp day. But imagine you could remain as warm as toast whatever the activity! Now you can with Keis Heated Apparel. Forget heated clothing as it used to be, Keis uses the very latest heat generating technology to deliver Far Infra Red Radiation providing reliable, even and strategically positioned heating in a garment so reliable you can even wash it!
What is Far Infra Red Technology?
Imagine being in the sun on a cold day. The warmth seems to penetrate your body. The air temperature maybe zero but you remain warm at least until the sun goes in! That's Far Infra Red. Compare that to being in a warm room where it's the air that keeps you warm. Keis technology is designed to deliver Far Infra Red reliably, effectively and efficiently as possible.