Combining the comfort of the Static line with the weight savings and warmth from the Inertia series, the Inertia O Zone sets a new standard.. With an integrated 4-inch tall pillow, ample tossing room, and a loft pocket profile that fits every adventurer, you will find it difficult to find a reason not to switch to this pad.
- Weight/Mass: 13.2 oz / 374 g
- Dimensions: 72" x 21.5" x 1.75" / 183 cm x 54.6 cm x 4.4 cm
- Type: inflatable Sleeping Pad
- R Value: Loft Pockets
- Inflation: 4-7 Breaths
- Packed Size: 3.5" x 6" / 8.9 cm x 15.2 cm
- Includes: Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
- Fabric: 30D Polyester Top / 75D Polyester Bottom
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- 1. Why body mapping? Body mapping allows Klymit to make the lightest, most compact, and incredibly comfortable sleeping pads. The
pads are designed around the human anatomy to support you where you need.
- 2. Why are there cut outs? The cut outs are called loft pockets. They increase warmth while decreasing weight by allowing your
sleeping bag to loft into the pockets. They also allow for a breathable pad on a hot summer night.
- 3. What are loft pockets and how do they work? Loft pockets are the cut out portions of Klymit camping pads. They allow you to
capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you. Rather than having a big, heavy, bulky camping pad for warmth, Klymit pads
give you more warmth at a miniscule weight.
- 4. What is the R Value? Klymit Inertia pads do not have an R Value because they use the warmth from your sleeping bag. If you have
a sleeping bag that is rated to 0 degrees, then you can use any of our Inertia camping pads at that temperature.
- 5. Is there a warranty? Klymit offers a limited lifetime warranty on all pads.
- 6. Can you use it inside the bag? Yes, many of our customers love this option because they stay perfectly oriented on the pad all night
- 7. Do you have to use it inside your bag? No, many users prefer it underneath.
- 8. What is the Dry Air Pump for? The dry air pump is for those who prefer a firmer sleeping surface. You can pressurize some Klymit
pads to your comfort preference.
- 9. Can I side sleep on the pads? Absolutely. During development we made sure that even the most avid side sleeper slept comfortably
supported off the ground.
- 10. Are the pads comfortable? Absolutely! The padís comfort will depend greatly on you and how you customize the pressure of it. Try
the pad at a low pressure and then increase it from there with the dry air pump to find a pressure that is right for you. Some like it soft, some
like it hard; you choose your comfort.
Just because youíre camping doesnít mean you have to be uncomfortable while sleeping. Get a good, warm, and comfortable nightís rest while enjoying the outdoors by purchasing one of our high quality sleeping pads today. We have camping mattresses for every pack. We distribute two basic types of sleeping pads: Inertia Pads and Static Pads. The Inertia Pads are lightweight, full-full size camping mattresses. They come in various sizes as you can see above. Static Pads are an affordable alternative to regular air mattresses that solve common issues to make them more comfortable. These camping mattresses are also ultralight. With this pad in your pack, you wonít be bogged down while traversing the wilderness. Up above you can read more about each of our camping mattresses.