ABOUT ICE TREKKERS
ICEtrekkers Chains are just like having tire chains for your feet! Perfect for all ice and snow conditions, including packed ice and crusty surfaces. The durable links are individually TIG welded and made from case hardened steel.
- ICEtrekkers have a 1 Year Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Patent Pending Shoe Chain Design
- Easy On/Off
- Instant traction on Ice, Snow and Mud
- Just like having snow chains for your shoes!
- Twisted link design
- Case hardened, welded links
- Sturdy rubber sling
- Comfortable for extended wear
- Great for both men and women
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
A quarter of a century ago in the Italian Alps, ICEtrekker's founders, producers of high end tire chains, came across a clever product used by walkers to navigate steep icy hills during the winter. It occurred to them that this concept could be improved upon, so they put their collective expertise together and began developing a line of personal traction devices based on the same principles used for vehicle traction: chains, studs and cables. What became clear in this process was the need to address different types of users, conditions and affordability. Taking these things into consideration, ICEtrekker developed the ICEtrekkers Chains, Spikes and Diamond Grip lines. The Goal - to provide the best possible products, at the best possible prices for the urban walker, firefighter, policeman or backcountry hiker.
100% Recommend this product (14 of 14 responses)
January 29, 2021
Great for senior citizens who are still working and need to cross snow covered parking lots in early am. The fear of falling and sustaining an injury are less.
By R C.
Fit on boot like chains fit on tire.
December 29, 2020
I've put them on boot and they fit nice and tight but as of now the weather has not been bad enough for chains yet but I could feel the traction they will provide when the situation calls for them i like them a lot I hoping I won't have to use them but if and when I do they will perform their duty without a problem...
- You won't be walking on slippery ground like you would if it all the ground is covered with ice,the chains will give you traction when you need themm
- You never need to wear them if the weather stay kool ,their like tire chains you put them on when their needed only..
By Linda H.
December 20, 2020
I think they are great . I live in a rural area and we have no sidewalks. The roads are always covered with snow and ice. I can now walk without fear of falling.
By Average J.
Ice Trekkers Chains
December 18, 2020
I would like to give an honest review, however, I haven't received my order yet
March 18, 2018
great product, ejr