Heavy-Duty Ice Cleats are designed to help prevent slips, falls and injury. Simply slip them over your shoes for instant traction on Ice, Snow or Mud. Be prepared this winter and prevent slips, falls or injury!
Ice Traction Cleats have a rugged design that is designed to take the punishment of everyday use on ice, packed snow and other slippery surfaces. Constructed with a Non-Slip Rubber and Corrosion-Resistant Steel Spikes to handle the toughest jobs. Great for people working outside.
- Corrosion Resistant Steel Spikes
- Temperature treated Rubber keeps elasticity in low temperatures
- Fits a most boots and shoes
- Prevent Slips, Falls, and Injury
- Contains 1 pair of full foot ice cleats, large size
- Made from a durable, stretchy and rugged rubberized material thats easy to slip over boots and shoes
- 4 jagged, toothed metal strips penetrate icy surfaces to give you stability
- Ideal for ice fishing and ensuring on-foot mobility in winter
- An easy and flexible way to prevent falls and potential injuries
Ice Cleat Sizing:
- Regular: Women 8-12 / Men 8-10.5
- X-Large: Men 11-14
Ice Cleats & Workplace Injury:
- According to the National Safety Council, the total cost for each lost workday can be in excess of $30,000!
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council
- Wearing Ice cleats can reduce risk of injury
- Wearing Ice cleats can increase worker productivity
- Wearing Ice cleats can help avoid worker's compensation claims