HEAT SOCKS SET XLP ONE - PEARL GREEN
Powered by high capacity, lithium-ion Battery Packs, Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE offer three (3) base level settings for comfort and warmth maintenance while Boost Setting 4 offers an extra blast of heat when needed.
The Heat Socks Set XLP ONE - Pearl Green Include:
- Battery Packs XLP ONE (2 each)
- Recharger XLP (1 each)
- Heat Socks XLP PFI 50 - Pearl Green (1 pair)
Heat Sock Product Features:
- Includes 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- US and European Charger
- 74% Nylon 20% Elasthan 6% Merino Wool
- Machine Wash/Air Dry
- Fantastic Wicking Ability
- Consistent Heating Power
- Perfect for Diabetics or People with Reynauds Syndrome
Heat Sock Product Specification:
BATTERY PACK XLP ONE:
- Weight: 76 grams / 2.68 ounces
- Height: 25 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
- Cell Count / Type / Capacity / Energy: 1 cell / Li-Ion / 2900mAh (nominal) / 10.4 Wh (nominal)
- Battery Pack Voltage: 3.6V (nominal)
- Temperature Range when Charging: +10 to +30 \xB0C / +50 to +86 \xB0F
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +30 \xB0C / -4 to +86 \xB0F
- Ideal Storage Temperature: -20 to +20 \xB0C / -4 to +68 \xB0F
- Charging Time: Approximately 5 - 6 h
- Voltage Input Range: 100V to 240V AC
- Voltage Output Range / Current: 5V DC / 3.1A
- Operating Temperature / Humidity: +10 to +30 \xB0C / +50 to +86 \xB0F +20% to +85% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Base Unit Dimensions (withOUT Plug Adapter): 54 mm x 54 mm x 27 mm
- Power Cord(s) Length (Base Unit to Plug End): 156 cm
- Weight (withOUT Plug Adapter): 5.1 ounces
- Weight (with Plug Adapter 120V): 5.3 ounces
- Weight (with Plug Adapter 240V): 5.6 ounces
HEAT SOCKS XLP:
- Material composition: 74% Nylon 20% Elasthan 6% Merino Wool
- Possible Sizes: S, M and L
- Care: Machine washable up to 30 \xB0C (86 \xB0F) / Air dry
Hotronic Keeps Feet Warm:
HOW FEET BECOME COLD:
When colder outside temperatures are detected, the nervous system restricts blood flow to the extremities to maintain the body's core temperatures. The toes (and other extremities) quickly become uncomfortably cold.
Other factors aggravate the situation such as impossibly cold and poorly fitting footwear, physical activity levels, individual physiology, and improper selection, use, and care of socks. Also, the presence of moisture (damp socks, wet footwear) increases thermal transfer significantly. This causes heat to escape more rapidly and cold to penetrate faster.
HOTRONIC KEEPS FEET WARM:
By providing a base level temperature at the toes, Hotronic's Heating Element blocks and neutralizes the penetrating cold keeping the blood circulation open while maintaining comfort and warmth in the feet.
Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE offer three (3) base level settings for comfort and warmth maintenance while Boost Setting 4 offers an extra blast of heat when needed
Simply slip the heated insoles into your footwear or pull the Heat Socks onto your feet and plug them into the rechargeable Battery Packs. Then fine tune the temperature setting to 1, 2, or 3 for comfort and warmth maintenance.
WHEREVER YOU GO:
Whether planning for a brief outing or a long term journey, Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE are easy to use in all types of footwear. Use while skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, horseback riding, fishing, and during other cold-temperature activities.
HOTRONIC HEAT SOCKS - XLP SERIES
The following Hotronic Heat Socks XLP Series models are covered under the following Hotronic Limited Warranty.
Hotronic Heat Socks XLP Series Models and Production Years:
- Heat Socks XLP ONE (2016-2017)
HOTRONIC LIMITED WARRANTY
The Hotronic Heat Socks XLP ONE carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase for the Heat Socks XLP ONE. This limited warranty shall only apply to original purchasers who bought the new Heat Socks XLP ONE from an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. Hotronic will only replace or repair parts of the Heat Socks XLP ONE which are defective as a consequence of workmanship or material defects. This limited warranty does not extend to damage ascribed to improper use, negligence, misuse, or any use not included in the operating instructions. Furthermore, the following are excluded from the warranty: normal deterioration, change in appearance e.g. color, breakage (with the exception of a specific breakage caused by manufacturing defects), improper maintenance by the retailer or purchaser, improper product modifications performed by the retailer or purchaser, product loss as a consequence of poor fastening, normal temperature deviations per heat setting or deviations regarding the product's heating duration on a certain heat setting after charging which results from the battery charging process or the conditions in which the Heat Socks XLP ONE are used and tolerances of the Battery Packs XLP ONE's batteries and electronics.
This limited warranty is the only warranty issued to the purchaser.
Other express or implicit warranties are not accepted. Neither WINTERSTEIGER nor the retailer is liable for incidental or consequential damage of any kind which can be ascribed to the use or possession of the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
If a defect emerges with the Heat Socks XLP ONE during the limited warranty period, the owner should promptly return the product to an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. If the Heat Socks XLP ONE or part of them are replaced or repaired, the warranty period for the replacement product/part or the repaired product/part corresponds to the remaining term of the original limited warranty from the date of purchase of the original Heat Socks XLP ONE.
- Efficiency and battery life.
- No Bluetooth. I ended up buying extension cords so I can keep the batteries where I can make adjustments.