Hestra Unisex Highland Mittens
A hardwearing outdoor mitten with well-designed details for a wide range of outdoor activities in chilly weather. This extra warming mitten is ideal if you are prone to cold fingers. The mitten is sewn in sturdy, weather-resistant stretch fabric and goatskin and the inside of the removable merino wool liner is well insulated in a terry knit. The liner is easy to wash and dry and can also be replaced with a thinner liner at higher activity levels. The long cuff comes with a snowlock that fits snugly round the jacket sleeve. A carabiner and eyelet mean you can secure the glove to belt loops or a rucksack. There is also a hanging loop for hanging it upside down, practical for avoiding rain and snow entering your mitten. A comfortable, warming outdoor companion perfect for hiking, hunting, bushcraft and lots of other outdoor activities in the colder months of the year. Also available in a five-finger model.
- Robust, warm outdoor glove.
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable stretch polyamide.
- Treated goatskin is hardwearing with good grip.
- Removable soft merino wool liner with terry knit inside.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Leather pull tab.
- Eyelet, hanging loop and carabiner for a range of attachment options.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Can be combined with various liners.
- Collection: Outdoor
- Product Origin: Rakamaz, Hungary
- Activities: Outdoor | Hiking | Everyday winter | Hunting & fishing
- Details: Attachments for handcuffs | Carabiner | Elastic at wrist | Removable lining | Snow lock
- Insulation: G-Loft
- Attached Lining: Merino wool 100% | Brushed polyester
- Outer Material: Hestra flextron softshell 4-way stretch | Impregnated goat leather
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.