Great for taking along on trips or storing in your car, the Heat Factory Hand Warmers provide instant warmth to your hands, head, and other parts of your body when used with Heat Factory accessories in the chilly outdoors. Each warmer is non-toxic, odorless and provides up to 10 hours of reliable even heat. The Heat Factory Hand Warmer is a soft, lightweight pouch containing a biodegradable mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt and vermiculite. When exposed to the air, an oxidation process takes place that generates heat. Heat Factory warmers are specially engineered to provide quality heat that is long-lasting, comfortable, and even. Heat Factory continually tests its products to ensure that you receive only the highest quality warmers that will consistently deliver warmth as advertised. Once activated, Heat Factory warmers can even be saved for later use (preferably within a week) if placed in an airtight container. Unopened, the Heat Factory warmer has a shelf life of three years or more. Proudly designed and hand-made in the USA, Heat Factory's air activated hand warmers, body warmers, toe warmers, and heated accessories have been providing warmth and pain relief to outdoor enthusiasts for the past 30 years.
- Pack of 40 pairs of hand warmers provide protection and instant, long-lasting warmth for your body in cold outdoor activities
- Hand warmers fit inside gloves, pockets, beanie caps, and other Heat Factory accessories
- Simply open the outer package and expose the hand warmer packet to air for 10 hours of instant long-lasting heat
- Safe, non-toxic and odorless heat warmers are pre-mixed with a biodegradable mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt and vermiculite
- Hand Warmers proudly made in the USA