Important Pre-Order Information:
Thank you for trusting The Warming Store to your heated gear needs. The new Gyde Powerd by Gerbing items are currently on Pre-Order scheduled to ship in early October. We will notify you via email once your order ships.
The Gyde heated motorcycle socks are powered by Gerbing's 12V heating technology and patented microwire heating elements. These comfortable heat socks are designed to connect directly to your motorcycling battery to provide unlimited warmth and comfort during the cold fall/winter months.
Keeping your feet warm is important to both your comfort and your safety. Gerbings 12V Socks have been developed their new to fit snugly around each foot, and deliver even heat to the tops as well as the bottoms of your feet.Gerbing & Gyde 12V Heated Gloves, Insoles and Socks include:
- 12V Battery Harness with Fuses (Item #: ACBH)
- 12V Y Harness (Item #: ACYH)
Made from a special material that provides moisture-wicking the new Sock Liners feature Gerbings patented Microwire Heat Technology for an ideal warmth while riding. Designed with a special long cut that pulls up over your calf makes them perfect for any boot or shoe.Gyde 12V Sock Specifications:
- Gerbing CoreHeat12 Microwire heat technology
- Source: 12-volts DC
- 17 Watts
- Connects directly to motorcycle battery (for battery mobile heating see item SKCHLN)
- Gerbing's socks are made from a lightweight, four-way stretch material
- Heats bottom and top of foot
- Extended height to cover the calf
- Perfect fit for left and right foot
- Hand-washable anti-bacterial-treated material
- Lifetime Warranty on the sock liners' Microwire heating technology
- We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.