Important Pre-Order Information:
Thank you for trusting The Warming Store to your heated gear needs. The new Gyde Powerd by Gerbing items are currently on Pre-Order scheduled to ship in early October. We will notify you via email once your order ships. The new Gyde Powered by Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles provide ultimate warmth when riding in cold weather. You can also use these amazing insoles with the Gerbing Hybrid batteries for warmth on the go!
Gerbing Heated Insole Specifications:
- Max Heat 135 F
- Heats entire surface area of your foot
- Connects to your motorcycle's electrical power
- Microwire heating elements deliver soothing warmth
- Power directly from a 12 V electrical system, or Power them from one of Gerbing's optional 12 V Lithium battery packs (sold separately)
- With our powerful battery you can walk, dine and more, all the time basking in warmth
- Gerbing CoreHeat12 Microwire
- Heating Elements: Gerbing's Microwire heat technology
- Power Source: 12-volts DC
- 1.2 amps/pair
- 15 watts
- Includes one fused battery harness and Y-harness
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Includes Y Harness (ACYH)
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.