The Empyrean Collection features Bison Leather, Sheepskin, and Goatskin.
- Is a strong leather with significantly higher durability than cow leather due to the fact that the hide is not stretched in the tanning process, in order to preserve it's beautiful grain.
- It has superior tear resistance to any leather available
- Gordini has selected American bison, due to its superior inherent properties as well as the fact that the leather is processed and tanned in the US.
- Is ultra-soft and flexible
- Gordini has developed a thicker sheepskin than traditional gloving leather. This thickness provides ultra-plush, soft and durable leather.
- Goatskin leather in the Empyrean collection is a durable and flexible leather, our camouflage leather is genuine Pittard's goat skin.