Gordini Childrens Angles II Mitt
Gordini Angles II Mitt
Shell: Flex fabric with flex grip palm, finger area, and thumb.
Insulation: Megaloft insulation, Hydrowick microdenier lining, with ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof Aquabloc insert.
Features: Aquabloc, Megaloft, fleece cuff, reflective piping, palm and thumb reinforcement.
Gordini has been in the outdoor business since 1956 and has been striving to create products to keep your body\xCDs heat production and heat loss in perfect balance. Their team of winter sports enthusiasts based in Vermont and Canada will settle for nothing less than perfection when it comes to creating quality and functional products that combine proven natural materials with the latest in synthetic technology. The result is the best products to keep you warm and dry in the toughest conditions.
- Nose and Goggle Wipe
- Wrap Caps
- Lining (Lavawool Moisture Management System)
- Insulation (InSilk, Naturaloft, Megaloft, Primaloft or Thinsulate\xBB)
- Insert (Gore-tex Guaranteed to Keep You Dry, Aquabloc, or Dri-Max)
- Shell Fabric
- Adjustable Wrist Closure
- Gauntlet Cuff
- Gauntlet Closure
GORE-TEX technology keeps water out of our gloves, while allowing moisture from the inside (perspiration) to easily escape. The result is a glove that\xCDs highly breathable and totally waterproof. The microporous structure of the GORE-TEX membrane is what makes GORE-TEX products completely waterproof. Each microscopic pore is about 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, which means no external moisture \x84 from rain to snow \x84 can penetrate the membrane. The pores in the GORE-TEX membrane are 700 times bigger than a water vapor molecule, so perspiration can easily evaporate through and you can stay dry from the inside out. GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
Engineered by Gordini to combine the warmth of wool with the comfort and wicking superiority of fleece, Lavawool in independent tests outperforms 100% wool and leading synthetic fabrics. How? Lavawool utilizes the inherent insulating properties of wool to keep you warm; but, unlike pure wool, which absorbs and retains moisture, Lavawool wicks moisture quickly from your skin and garment with its patented weave of synthetic fibers and wool. This marriage of fibers is the Lavawool advantage \x84 keeping you drier and warmer wherever your cold weather adventures take you.
Naturaloft is a goose down insulating concept. Our Naturaloft gloves are insulated with 600 fill power goose down on the back of the hand. The down is isolated in small chambers so there is no fill migration. This ensures even distribution of the goose down and the ultimate in insulation performance. The palms of each glove are made from Megaloft insulation, a lofty and soft insulation that will not compress on the palm, it provides warmth and ensures good manual dexterity. Naturaloft mitts are made of 600 fill power goose down; the down in mitts is also encapsulated to prevent against migration with down in both the back of the hand and palm. These mitts are an essential skiing product for those that need the warmest mitts available.
Aquabloc is Gordini\xCDs proprietary waterproof breathable windproof technology. Exclusively engineered for handwear, this is an insert technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the glove to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The molecules of the insert are wide enough apart to allow moisture to escape, yet close enough together to guarantee that water will not penetrate the glove. These inserts are seam sealed, so stitching from the gloves will not interfere with your Gordini glove\xCDs performance
InSilk is Gordini\xCDs exclusive silk insulation. As nature\xCDs premium insulation, it is a hypoallergenic, all natural, renewable resource that is highly breathable, will not compress or get wet and features climate controlled properties; keeps you warm when the mercury drops and cool when temps rise.
Related Items Gordini Gloves & Apparel
- Gordini Childrens Angles II Mitt
- Gordini Juniors Aquabloc III Gloves
- Gordini Juniors Aquabloc III Mitt
- Gordini Childrens Blizzard Mitt
- Gordini Chill Stop Balaclava with Lavawool Face Protection
- Gordini Chill Stop Mask Face Protection
- Gordini Chill Stop Mask with Scarf Face Protection
- Gordini Clava Midweight Face Protection
- Gordini Childrens Cub Mitt
- Gordini Childrens Easy On Mitt
- Gordini Innoclava with Lavawool Face Protection
- Gordini Juniors Aquabloc Promo Gloves
- Gordini Juniors Aquabloc Promo Mitt
- Gordini Lavawool Convertible Mask Face Protection
- Gordini Lavawool Fleece Balaclava Face Protection
- Gordini Lavawool Mask Face Protection
- Gordini Lavawool Stretch Fleece Balaclava Face Protection
- Gordini Lavawool Stretch Fleece Full Face Mask Face Protection
- Gordini Mens Aquabloc Insulated Gloves
- Gordini Mens Aquabloc Insulated Mitt
- View More ...