They are made of highly elastic polyester and adhere closely to a hand. The heating element spread on the entire glove will evenly distribute the heat. You need nothing else for the feeling of the full comfort. However, you can also put your normal ski, fishing or motorcycle gloves on to the top without any problem. The Glovii will take care of your comfort and will let you forget... about frozen hands. The energy needed to heat the gloves is provided by two durable batteries. Their capacity allows for maximum 8 hours of work. The control of the heating is carried out through the panel placed on the top of the glove. The adjustment range of the heating allows for obtaining 33%, 66% or 100%. The thumb and the index finger of the glove are finished with special fabric allowing for operating touch screens. So you will not have to take your gloves off in order to answer a call, to check the weather or to take a photo on a slope. Battery charging is carried out with use of a dedicated network battery charger and lasts about 6 hours. Therefore, after an entire day of fun on snow, you will regenerate your accumulators at night in order to use the additional warmth on the next day.
So forget about frozen hands, you have a solution at your fingertips.
- Efficient 7.4 V, 2200mAh Li-Ion (XL, L, M); 1800mAh Li-Poly (S, XS) battery
- Microprocessor mode control
- The heating element made of carbon fibres, spread over entire glove
- 33%; up to 8 hours of work
- 66%; up to 4 hours of work
- 100%; up to 2 hours of work
The set includes:
- Weight with battery: 250g
- Built-in 3-way mode indicator
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Warranty: 1 year
- Heated gloves with the heating element – 1 pair
- Batteries for gloves: 2 pieces
- Battery charger with the EU plug (110-230 V) - 1 piece
The trimming of the thumb and the index fingerwith special fabric, which allows you to operate touch screens.