Gerbing's Heated Seat Cushion is designed for outdoor enthusiasts and are great for football games, hunting trips, or even in a cold office.
Cold hard seats are not much fun. Whether it is a molded plastic seat at the newest stadium, an aluminum bleacher, or the dreaded concreted type, trying to keep comfortable while watching sporting events can distract you from enjoying yourself.
With the Core Heat Seat Cushion from Gerbing's, all you need to do is plug in. You will have a more comfortable place to sit than those in the luxury box. Just don't blame us when your fellow spectators resent you for not standing up to cheer!
- Surface Temperature: 135°F
- Provides comfort and support
- 4 Heat Settings
- Made with a rugged Cordura fabric that is water resistant
- Convenient, Easy to Use
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating System
- Great for Hunting, Stadiums, Fishing, and More!
- Cushion Size: 14" × 16" × 3" thick
Seat Cushion Kit Includes:
- (1) Seat Cushion
- (1) Lithium Battery
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) Shoulder Strap
Approximate Heat Output and Duration:
- 100% - 2 hours
- 75% - 3 hours
- 50% - 5 hours
- 25% - 10 hours
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing heated clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The Gerbing patented Microwire system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
INTERCONNECTED HEATING SYSTEM.
12V PLUG IN HEATED CLOTHING - KEY CONSIDERATIONS
All of the 12-volt plug-in products in the Gerbing Heated Gear line may be used alone, or in any combination, as long as they do not exceed the maximum amperage allowed by the customer's motorcycle. Additionally, be sure to keep the following in mind:
- Use only the Battery Harness sold by Gerbing Heated Gear.
- Using the Battery Tender harness that may already be installed on a motorcycle is not recommended for powering Gerbing gear.
- Note: If using the Battery Tender harness you will need to use a female adapter, and will need to confirm that the Battery Tender has the correctly rated fuse selected for your gear combination.
- Note: By using this method, you bypass Battery Tenders built-in safety provision. If you are only using one harness, we recommend that you install a Gerbing Battery Harness and use the male adapter to charge your battery.
- We recommend that you keep both harnesses. Install a Gerbing Battery Harness to provide power to the Gerbing gear and use the Battery Tender harness to charge your battery.
- Gerbing Heated Gear must be used with a way to control the heat. We offer a Dual Bluetooth Controller, Dual Wireless Controller with optional remote, Single Controller, Dual Permanent Controller, and Single Permanent Controller. (See website for details on our Temperature Controllers.)
- If Gerbing Heated Gear will be worn by both rider and passenger, install two Battery Harnesses to the battery terminals and use two controllers to control each person's gear.
- NEVER switch on Gerbing heated gear if the motorcycle engine is turned off or running below the indicated engine speed. Damage to the gear and electrical system may occur.
- Heated gear must be used in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and instructions.
- Use the Gerbing 12-volt plug-in heated gear on a 12-Volt DC circuit only.