Gerbing’s new S7 heated gloves are the latest and greatest in a long history of great heated gloves from the most trusted name in heated gear!
Gerbing gloves use patented Microwire heat technology and made from lightweight, stretchable materials that help to improve dexterity and comfort during a wide range of activities. Finished with a water resistant membrane, they repel water and keep your hands dry in adverse conditions. Small reinforcement layers are added to the fingertips for extra grip and added abrasion resistance. The index finger is equipped with a conductive material for ease of use with your smartphone or tablet without the hassle of removing your gloves.Gerbing Heated Gloves Include:
- 1 Pair (2) Gloves
- 2 7V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Dual Battery Charger
Each 7 volt glove features an external controller that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V 4R lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.Gyde Powered by Gerbing S4 Heated Gloves:
- Premium twill outer shell with Cyberian Cordloc system
- TPU molded cinch strap
- Chamois Thumb and goggle squeegee
- Three level silicone switch
- AQUATEX™ breathable water resistant membrane
- Primaloft insulation with 270 grams on top of hand and 170 grams on palm
- Equipped with (2) dual mode 7 volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
Gerbing Battery Instructions:
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 2 to 8 hours of heat, depending on the setting:
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
How Gerbing Batteries Work:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
Gerbing Battery Charging Instructions:
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
○Low = Green &n