Gerbing Gyde heated gloves are paired with our patented Microwire heat technology and made from lightweight, stretchable materials that help to improve dexterity and comfort during a wide range of activities. Finished with a water-resistant membrane, they repel water and keep your hands dry in adverse conditions. Small reinforcement layers are added to the fingertips for extra grip and added abrasion resistance. The index finger is equipped with a conductive material for ease of use with your smartphone or tablet without the hassle of removing your gloves.
The S4 7 volt glove features an external controller that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V 4R lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.Gerbing Gyde Heated Gloves Include:
Gerbing Gyde S4 Heated Glove Features:
- • 2pc - 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- • 1pc - Dual Battery Wall Charger
- • Detailed Instructions
- • Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- Premium twill outer shell with Cyberian Cordloc system
- TPU molded cinch strap
- Chamois Thumb and goggle squeegee
- Three level silicone switch
- AQUATEX breathable water resistant membrane
- Primaloft insulation with 270 grams on top of hand and 170 grams on palm
- Equipped with (2) dual mode 7 volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- • 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- • 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- • 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- • 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- • Blue Sync Mode for Glove Onboard Button Control
- • We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- • Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- • A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- • The red light will change to green when charged.
- • Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
Each heated glove features an on-board temperature control button that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- • Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- • Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- • Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- • Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
- Low = Green
- Medium = Yellow
- High = Red
- • Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.
How to measure your hand.
Step 1. Measure around the widest part of your hand (In-between your index finger and thumb)
Step 2. Match your hand size (inches) up to the size chart
Step 3. Buy with confidence!
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.