Gerbing Battery Instructions:
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 2-8 hours of heat, depending on the setting:
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
How Gerbing Batteries Work:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
Gerbing Battery Charging Instuctions:
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so pl
Olympia, Washington. 1975. Winter.
A motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It\xA5\xCB_s frigid, wet and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. Shop owner and engineer Gordon Gerbing is inspired. Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection\xA5\xCB_ is born.
For over 40 years Gerbing has been developing self-heating technology to overcome cold at speed. Whether you're jumping out of an airplane at 30,000 feet, ripping a first decent at sixty miles-per-hour or running wide open on your bike in the dead of winter, Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection\xA5\xCB_ delivers the highest performance and most distinctive designs in the outerwear market.
We are born from aeronautics. Fueled by a passion for motorsports. And engineered to withstand the fridged conditions of the pacific northwest.
Gerbing makes wearable technology specifically designed for the temperature of speed.