Manufacturer's Warranty Information from Gerbing's Heated Clothing:
Gerbing's heated fleece jacket is great for keeping warm during any winter activity. This stylish new style heated jacket will warm your entire torso while working outside, going to sporting events or shoveling snow.
Our coreheat7 bonded fleece jacket with wind blocking is warm, breathable and quick-drying. Classic fit with gusseted underarms keep jacket in place at speed. In-pocket heat control, water resistant weld chest pocket, telescopic cuffs and an adjustable drawcord to trap heat and seal out elements are specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Heated Jacket:
- SKU: JKCHFL
- Max Heat: 135\xC1F @ 7.7W
- Power: 7V 2.2Ah lithium ion battery
- Build: Bonded fleece with wind blocking and embroidered logo and speed tag chest pocket
- Materials: Fleece shell, micro poly lining
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Battery Powered Clothing:
- 1 Fleece Heated Jacket
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
The Core Heat 7 thermovelocity system is powered by 7V lithium ion batteries that provide mobility and warmth for any outdoor activity. Coreheat7 garments are designed to keep you warm while hunting, working, skiing, or just walking the dog.Gerbing Microwire Heating:
The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.Gerbing Core Heat 7 Volt Battery Products Include:
Includes the battery and charger you need to power your Gerbing heated product. You may purchase additional batteries and extended-life batteries for prolonged use.
COREHEAT 7 INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POWER YOUR HEATED GEAR
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 28 hours of heat, depending on the setting.
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 23 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through level
When you purchase a Gerbing's heated garment within the United States, the electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the garment.
General One Year Warranty:
All [non-electrical] components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the initial purchase.
You find anything wrong with the sewing or materials of any clothing you buy from us within the first year that was due to our negligence or mistake, or if any problem develops during the first year due to our negligence or mistake, we will fix it for free. All you do is pay for the shipping and handling.
3-year Warranty on Temp Controllers and Accessories:
Gerbing's Temp Controllers and electrical components of Accessories are warranted from factory defect for three years from the date of the initial purchase. Any alteration of the product voids the warranty.
90-day warranty on rechargeable batteries and chargers:
Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Any alteration of the product voids the warranty. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum power output rating for the battery. Gerbing's will repair or replace any battery or charger found under normal use to be defective during the warranty period. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or improper care.
NOTE: Manufacturer's warranty applies to the original purchaser. You will need to register your product to guarantee a warranty.
Olympia, Washington. 1975. Winter.
A motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It\xCDs frigid, wet and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. Shop owner and engineer Gordon Gerbing is inspired. Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection\xBB is born.
For over 40 years Gerbing has been developing self-heating technology to overcome cold at speed. Whether you're jumping out of an airplane at 30,000 feet, ripping a first decent at sixty miles-per-hour or running wide open on your bike in the dead of winter, Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection\xBB delivers the highest performance and most distinctive designs in the outerwear market.
We are born from aeronautics. Fueled by a passion for motorsports. And engineered to withstand the fridged conditions of the pacific northwest.
Gerbing makes wearable technology specifically designed for the temperature of speed.