This great new heated softshell jacket is powered by Gerbing's patented heating technology to provide top quality warmth and comfort during the cold winter season. Trust us, this battery powered jacket is about to be your best friend.
The Torrid Shell Jacket utilizes the technical properties of a four-way stretch softshell fabric. This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other softshell garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To add to the warmth of the garment, the soft shell is bonded to a fleece lining which provides added comfort with an excellent next-to-skin feel.Gyde Torid Shell Heated Jacket:
Gerbing Gyde Heated Jacket Includes :
- Four-way stretch soft shell material with bonded fleece back
- DWR finish to repel snow and rain
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135\xC1 F
- Equipped with a dual mode 7 volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Retains Heat
- 7V Rechargeable Battery
How to measure for Gerbing Jackets and Vests properly:
The measuring process is very important and will help make sure you order the correct size. The tape measure should fit snugly against the body. Remember, any Gerbing liner is meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
COREHEAT 7 INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POWER YO
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.