Gerbing's latest battery powered gear is perfect to keep you warm this Winter. This Khione Insulated Heated Vest is a great selection for anyone going skiing, camping, tailgating, or exercising outdoors. This heated vest combines Gerbing's premium heating performance and the fashionable versatility of the best brands in outdoor apparel.Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include :
- • 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- • Wall Charger
- • Detailed Instructions
- • Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
The construction and technology in the Khione Puffer Vest will prevent you losing heat on those frigid outdoor days and nights. Designed to be close fitting for added warmth and powered by three patented Microwire heating zones, this heated vest is perfect for whatever the weather throws at you. Includes a rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery for hours of heat on-demand. Simply turn on your heated vest and experience warmth like never before.
Gerbing Gyde Khione Features:
- • Three Microwire heating zones: Chest (2) & back
- • 200-fill synthetic insulation
- • 135° F Maximum heat
- • Active heat retention technology
- • Heats for hours
- • Water and Wind Resistant
- • Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- • Durable ripstop fabric construction
This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other insulated garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the bonded lining provides added comfort and maximum heating performance and heat retention.Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- • 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- • 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- • 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- • 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
How it Works:
- • We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- • Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- • A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- • The red light will change to green when charged.
- • Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
- • Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- • Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- • Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power
button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- • LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
- • Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- • Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- • Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- • Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder. • Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- • Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.
Gyde was born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions worldwide.
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's cold, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing heated clothing is born, the forefather of GYDE.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The Gerbing patented Microwire system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
Gyde was engineered to take the patented Microwire technology of GERBING and develop it into portable and rechargeable lithium Ion battery powered gear. The result is premium heated apparel with countless applications in all aspects of life today.
Go Farther, Go Longer, Go GYDE!
Gerbing Warranty Information:
- Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
- 90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.