Gerbing's heated camouflage fleece vest is great for any outdoor sportsman. Guaranteed to be the warmest vest you have ever owned, we know you will love the style, comfort and functionality of this great heated vest.
Our coreheat7 bonded fleece vest with wind blocking is warm, breathable and quick-drying. Classic fit with stretch binding at armholes keep vest in place at speed. In-pocket heat control, water resistant weld chest pocket and an adjustable drawcord to trap heat and seal out elements are specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Fleece Vest Includes:
- SKU: VTCHCA
- Max Heat: 135 F @ 7.7W
- Power: 7V 2.2Ah li battery
- Build: Wind blocking and water resistant soft shell with adjustable drawcord and weld chest pocket
- Materials: Fleece shell, micro poly lining
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Battery Powered Clothing:
- 1 Heated Fleece Vest
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
The Core Heat 7 thermovelocity system is powered by 7V lithium ion batteries that provide mobility and warmth for any outdoor activity. Coreheat7 garments are designed to keep you warm while hunting, working, skiing, or just walking the dog.Gerbing Microwire Heating:
The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.Gerbing Core Heat 7 Volt Battery Products Include:
Includes the battery and charger you need to power your Gerbing heated product. You may purchase additional batteries and extended-life batteries for prolonged use.
How to measure for Gerbing Jackets and Vests properly:
The measuring process is very important and will help make sure you order the correct size. The tape measure should fit snugly against the body. Remember, any Gerbing liner is meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
COREHEAT 7 INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POWER YOUR HEATED GEAR
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 28 hours of heat, depending on the setting.
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
Olympia, Washington. 1975. Winter.
A motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It?s frigid, wet and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. Shop owner and engineer Gordon Gerbing is inspired. Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection? is born.
For over 40 years Gerbing has been developing self-heating technology to overcome cold at speed. Whether you're jumping out of an airplane at 30,000 feet, ripping a first decent at sixty miles-per-hour or running wide open on your bike in the dead of winter, Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection? delivers the highest performance and most distinctive designs in the outerwear market.
We are born from aeronautics. Fueled by a passion for motorsports. And engineered to withstand the fridged conditions of the pacific northwest.
Gerbing makes wearable technology specifically designed for the temperature of speed.