Gears Canada 12V Gen X-3 Heated Leg Chaps Liner
Gears Canada 12V Gen X-3 Heated Leg Chaps Liner.
- The GEN X-3 Heated Leg Chap is ergonomically designed to fit the body snuggly and gives extra warmth
- They are insulated with Thermal Insulation for extra comfort
- Easy on and off with our Elastic/Velcro strap system
- Light weight in design, should be worn under your riding gear for maximum warmth. Make sure the leg chap is not in direct contact with your body. You should wear thermals under it
- Bottom of the leg chaps has inbuilt coax plugs to connect your foot warmers so you don't have to run an extra wire when using the foot warmers
- At the waist of the leg chap is a on/off switch to control the foot warmers all by themselves
- Plug your leg chap directly to your Gen X-3 Heated Vest/ Jacket or run it alone with our single output temperature controller and battery cord for controlled heat. (Controller and battery cord not included)
- Get multipurpose use of our heated clothing by using our portable battery packs (G5 or G8 battery packs- NOT INCLUDED). Keeps you warm when you are a spectator at a game, on a hunt, enjoying a walk on a cold winter day or indulging in active sports like skiing or snowboarding. Last but not the least it goes a step forward when you want to use it to fix a medical condition and need the extra warmth
- The leg Chaps work with a 12V battery providing 46.8 Watts of heat and draw 3.9 amps of current
- Technical windproof and water repellent fabric traps heat making it feel like 54 watts of heat
- Available sizes: 27, 29, 31, 33
Measure from inseam to anklebone. The Gen X- 3 Leg Chaps should be a little shorter than your pant size. Study picture below to determine the size of your Leg Chap. Make sure you wear the Leg chaps always over a thermal garment or pants.
Gears Canada has been manufacturing the finest quality of full throttle accessories since 1994. We have been specializing in Power Sports and snow sport accessories. All products are evaluated many times and put to rigorous test making sure of its quality and durability, thus ensuring that only the best reaches the customer.
We are never complacent and every year we build more features into our designs making them the ultimate in comfort, safety and performance.
Setting new standard in what we produce servingvarious groups of elite customers worldwide. Gears Canada meets customer's needs for the highest performance, producing superlative quality of motorcycle, snowmobile, skiing and other outdoor products; which include luggage, covers, apparel, head wear and accessories through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available.
Facing hyper-competition; brands must innovate to survive. Today's consumers have increasingly high expectations of new products and services as well as their needs for a product at a competitive price. To cater to this demand, Gears has developed complete protocols for its product development process. From start to finish we treat every product line as a complete project, independent of each other to ensure 100% product integrity with focus to maximize the development of the product. A new product is useless if not manufactured correctly. We start by designing for the everyday customer needs. At our R&D center, Gears experienced designers and engineering team oversee the entire project through pre-production and manufacturing and ensuring the integrity of the design as well as performing product testing.
Gears Canada has been built on mutual respect, delivery on promise and fastidious attention to manufacturing details. Providing exceptional customer service does this and aggressive marketing as well as supporting distribution through dedicated dealers worldwide. Our rapid market share growth in the Power sport industry in such a short amount of time has been achieved through continuous product improvement as well as continuously adding new products and categories to their already strong arsenal of products.