Gama Sonic Light My Shed IV with GS Solar Light Bulb
The 4th generation of the Light My Shed IV - Solar Shed Light GS-16B is a single head fixture built with our new solar LED light bulb and is an energy-efficient way to illuminate utility structures ranging from an outdoor shed or storage unit to a garage, greenhouse, or other structure. The Solar Powered Shed Light GS-16B illuminates 250 lumens in a bright-white color temperature for up to 4 hours on a full charge. An optional second light attachment is available GS-16BKIT, that doubles light output but decreases operation time to 2 hours.
The Gama Sonic Light My Shed IV - Solar Shed Light GS-16B is constructed of heavy-duty rigid resin and can be mounted to either a ceiling or wall and will attach onto any exterior material such as; metal, wood, brick, and plastic. Installation is simple and does not require electrical wiring. Just secure the solar panel on the outside of the building, mount the light inside, connect the two devices with the included 9-foot-cord, and let the sun do the rest. This fixture comes with the ability to attach a second light (sold separately) and operates by the On/ Off pull-cord.
- Bright White Light - 250 Lumens
- Fully Solar Powered
- Adjustable Separate Solar Panel (up to 9 ft. away)
- No Electrical Wiring Needed
- Optional second light sold separately (GS-6BKIT)
- New Solar Technology: This NEW technology takes the conventional idea of a light bulb and incorporates it into solar-powered outdoor lamps fixtures. The bulb not only gives your yard ample lighting but also gives the lantern a traditional look since it resembles a standard electrical light bulb. Learn more about our innovative technology, the GS Solar LED light bulb.
- Durable and Weather Resistant: The lamp head is made from durable rigid resin. The monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant tempered glass and a second cleanable clear plastic shield, helping to ensure long-lasting performance.
- No Electrical Wiring: Our Solar Powered Shed Light requires no electrical wiring for installation, making it the perfect outdoor lighting solution. Just direct sunshine on the solar panel.
- DIY Solar Solution: The low-voltage shed light installs safely and easily onto any type of material, including metal, wood, and plastic, and there's no electrical wiring required. Just secure the solar panel on the outside of the building where light is needed, place the LED light inside, connect the two with the included 9-foot cord, and then let the sun do the rest.
- Solar Powered: Fitted with a powerful, energy-efficient monocrystalline solar panel, the shed light's rechargeable Ni-Mh battery (included) uses the power from the sun to recharge during the day. Providing up to four hours of duration, at a brightness of 250 lumens.
- Solar Panel: The solar panel should be installed on the side of the building (the sunniest location works best), and an integrated compass allows for effortlessly adjusting the solar panel to help ensure optimal charging results. For added convenience, a built-in night light makes it easy to find the on/off switch in the dark.
- Second Light Attachment (Optional): The GS-16B comes with the ability to attach a second light fixture (GS-16BKIT). Increasing the brightness to 500 lumens and decreasing the duration to two hours of operation.
- Maximum Sun Exposure: The solar panel on our Solar Powered Shed Light - GS-16B can be installed up to 9-feet away from the actual light fixture for maximum sun exposure.
- Do not locate the light fixture in a shaded area. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panel.
- WARNING: GAMA SONIC light bulbs are not to be used in other electrical sockets. These are low-voltage light bulbs that are built and designed for our products
Gama Sonic is the world leader in solar lighting products for homes and businesses with over thousands of products installed worldwide.
Founded in 1985 as a manufacturing and marketing company of emergency lights and other electronic products, our products incorporate plastics, stainless steel, cast aluminum, electronics and OEM services in various markets.
Since 2001, Gama Sonic has introduced innovative and cost-effective outdoor solar powered lighting products that provide unsurpassed levels of illumination and reliability using our patented technology. We have developed more than 100 innovative solar lighting products.
Gama Sonic develops, manufactures and markets consumer and commercial/industrial-grade solar powered, energy efficient, custom lighting solutions for a wide range of lighting applications. Gama Sonic is committed to superior design, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction.
GAMA SONIC'S SOLAR TECHNOLOGY
Why Breakthrough Technology Matters
No matter what outdoor lighting challenges you face, choosing a technology-rich solution makes all the difference - and here's why. While solar-powered products have been around for some time, it took the research and development expertise of Gama Sonic engineers to create rechargeable lighting designs that outshine and outlast every major competitor. That means you'll enjoy a safer, more reliable, and more cost-effective investment for your lighting budget.
We Make Hi-Tech Beautiful
A technologically-advanced product won't mean much if it doesn't enhance the visual aesthetic of its environment. And that's why Gama Sonic consistently earns rave reviews for outdoor lighting products that are elegant, tasteful and eye-catching. We constantly stay ahead of the design curve by creating and testing product casings that fit a wide variety of residential and commercial decor. From the simple to the sophisticated, we have your style needs covered.
We'll Help You Save the Planet
The writing is on the wall - we must reduce our carbon footprint in order to ensure a habitable environment for the next generation. Gama Sonic can help you make an environmentally positive statement in your home or office with leading-edge technology designed to do just that. Our laser-focused approach to research, evaluation and development means the solar-powered lighting product that you select will exceed recommendations for clean, renewable energy use.
Our Patent Technologies
The GS Solar Light Bulb is a brand new patent technology that joins the conventional light bulb idea with outdoor solar lamps and posts. The GS Solar LED bulb paired with our patented cone reflector boasts a 10-year operational life in an elegant, classic design. This unique combination not only blasts a warm and inviting blanket of light across an area, it also gives the lantern a refined, traditional look that resembles a standard electrical light bulb.
Tech Spotlight: GS Solar LED
A marvel of modern solar lighting technology, our GS Solar LED light bulb replicates the conventional look and feel of the traditional bulb in outdoor solar-powered lamps and posts and boasts a 10-year lifespan.
- Blanket illumination
- Dusk-to-dawn performance
- Wire-free installation
- Customized operation