Flowtron Mosquito PowerVac
Attracts and Kills Mosquitoes and Other Insect Pests
Recommended for areas up to one acre
Effective, Easy, Affordable
Make outdoor living a pleasure again! Relax on your patio or deck without the irritation - and danger - posed by mosquitoes and other biting insects. The PowerVac's triple action killing system features multiple attractants, powerful vacuum action and easy disposal.
- NO propane gas required
- NO costly nets to replace
- Operates for pennies a day
- Produces the sensory signals that mosquitoes and biting insects use to locate a warm-blooded host - heat, light, scent, color, shape and motion.
- Powerful vacuum action draws insect pests into a convenient, removable, see-through collection tray where they quickly dehydrate and die.
- Removable, see-through collection tray provides for fast, easy and clean disposal of dead insects.
- Special Octenol cartridge releases a proven lure into the air stream resulting in higher capture rates. Free cartridge included.
- Fully assembled, just insert post and connect to electrical outlet.
- Low voltage wiring installs above or below the ground. 50 feet of low voltage wire included.
- Easy bulb replacement BF-195, no tools required.
- 16"L x 13"W x 33"H (including stand)
- UL and CSA listed
- Input 120 volts A.C., 60 hz, 20 watts
- Output: 12 volts A.C., 1.5 amps
MADE IN USA
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Family-owned since its start in 1920, Armatron International began operations as an automobile radio manufacturer. After over 80 years of innovation, it is known today through its Flowtron division as a worldwide leader in outdoor products. From the 1920s through the 1960s, the company advanced its manufacturing and design capabilities to include tape players and stereo systems for automobiles and for home use. Responding to increasingly fierce competition from the Far East, the company began diversifying into other product lines. In 1974, the Flowtron Outdoor Products Division was formed to design, develop and manufacture electric heaters and electronic insect killing devices for residential and commercial use. In 1980, the company changed its corporate name from Automatic Radio Manufacturing Company to Armatron International, Inc. to better reflect its expanded line of consumer products. Today, through its Flowtron Outdoor Products Division, the company designs, develops, manufactures and sells a select line of lawn and garden products. Its products are distributed to major retailers in the USA and Canada and to foreign markets throughout the world. All products are proudly manufactured in the USA in facilities in Malden, MA, and Ft. Wayne, IN.